What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home Run Battle 3D - Deleted!!

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My replacement iPad came the other day. I backed up with iTunes just like I was told and did the restore.

Everything came back just fine. But when I went to play Home Run Battle 3D all my stuff that I won or had paid for was gone.

This is the 4th time this has happened to me. 3 times on my Droid and this time on my iPad. I thought with the iPad I'd be safe from that happening again with the back up, but no, everything was gone.

I'm not mad at iPad but I'm furious at Com2us, the devs who came up with this thing. Why can't it have a log in and a pass code so you can get your stuff no matter what you're playing with? Why wouldn't it allow iPad to remember my settings.

It's ridiculous. I loved the game but that's the last straw.

Can anyone recommend a good baseball game?

OP
hookbill

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sucks.. Who is the dev?

It's a company, Com2Us. I notice they have another baseball game app out there but I won't buy it after my experience with Home Run Battle 3D

What makes it so bad is you either have to earn your equipment or you pay for it. I paid to have my guy get this special Halloween equipment. I mean this guy was awesome had power, pretty decent contact. But it's all gone now. A real shame because the game itself is a blast. (Just thought don't know if people still say it's a blast-Oh well).

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea it sucks that they have no login. Must use your device ID or something. I have had that game on my iPhone since it first came out... Loved it and was maxxed out in everything and then when I switched iPhones lost it all..... Grrrrrr. Don't know any other games like hr3d--I liked that it was simple and quick. Have not done much with it lately though I did buy an equipment setup for it on my iPad. Forgot that it is easily lost.

OP
hookbill

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I felt the need to hit some balls out of the park so I plugged in my iPad and restored HR Battle 3D the other day.

I was struggling along getting equipment when I clicked on a bat that had another "package" deal. So I spent 25 bucks and upgraded my character.

I didn't think about it until a day later and it occurred to me, what happens when the next update comes through? Will I lose my stuff?

Well, finding this thread I read that it was when I turned in my iPad with the switch issue that caused me to lose my stuff, not my upgraded. It's funny how you can get stuff crossed up in your mind. Or maybe I'm just sliding down that loss of memory highway at age 58.

So I bought the new stuff and thought I was going to kick everybody's behind when I played. Tried about 4 or 5 games this morning and I was doing just as good with my old equipment! Yeah, I was hitting the ball harder but as far as wining goes i'm around .500.

Good to have the game back, I definitely need some practice.

Most reactions