What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home page ?

breezebay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way to make a certain website your home page so that when you log onto safari/internet it will appear? As of right now when I click on the Safari icon to log onto the internet, it just shows a blank white screen with the search box up top.

Thanks in advance

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you navigate to the page you want to start on each time then touch the box with an arrow coming out of it at the top (to the left of the URL bar), you can add a bookmark to the home screen. Every time you enter safari via this bookmark it will start on that page.

The Archangel

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Another option if you have a 'handful' of websites that you visit regularly, is to save the page to your 'home screen' (use the little box w/ an arrow at the top of Safari), and then add all to a folder - mine is simply called 'Bookmarks' - image below w/ the folder opened - then you can easily migrate to the site of interest - I guess just another option - :)

Attachments

• Bookmarks_iPad.jpg
    Bookmarks_iPad.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 221

Most reactions

Latest posts