What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home page

kmob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Somewhere recently I have 'lost' my Safari home page, (the one that opens when I click on Safari and has the 'preferences' button I.e to go incognito)can anyone tell me how to get this page back please?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't quite understand. Private browsing is actioned in Settings/Safari/Private Browsing.

Safari boots to the last open page. If you mean that you have lost your Safari icon, don't worry. It can't be deleted so it's around somewhere. You may have dragged it into a folder.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Somewhere recently I have 'lost' my Safari home page, (the one that opens when I click on Safari and has the 'preferences' button I.e to go incognito)can anyone tell me how to get this page back please?

If you go to Settings>Safari, you can change your Safari settings, such as enabling private browsing.

image-3866220336.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts