What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home key responsiveness

Jerry Teske

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since installing IOS 10.0.2 the home key is difficult in always getting a response. I've installed the new system on my wife's iPad and she also complains about this.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Only thing I've heard is some people are having trouble taking screenshots which could be part of the same problem. I'm having no difficulty with my iPhone 5s. My iPad doesn't qualify for iOS 10.

Have you tried a restart? It may help.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Since installing IOS 10.0.2 the home key is difficult in always getting a response. I've installed the new system on my wife's iPad and she also complains about this.

Hi Jerry - welcome to the forum! :) I agree w/ Kevin that the only issue that I've had w/ this upgrade is doing 'screen captures', i.e. the simultaneous pressing of the ON-OFF & HOME buttons seems to require more 'preciseness' - SO, let us know if that might be your issue?

Also, please tell us which iPad models you own and also 'Reset' your iDevices (i.e. hold down both buttons already mentioned until the Apple logo appears - may take 10 secs or so, then release and let your iPads reboot - might help). Dave

OP
J

Jerry Teske

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife and I each have an iPad Air 2. Will try the reboot and report the outcome.

Most reactions

Latest posts