What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home button

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvosde1993

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello mybipad has an home buttom only he is not good hes 10% rotaded to right and hes not in normal position, is this normal? Thanks. Greetz Richard

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the search feature (in the toolbar at the top of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information linked below my signature to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum.

Are you saying that your home button (as illustrated) is crooked/turned somehow? If so it's certainly not normal but if it's working I guess I wouldn't worry about it. If it bothers you too much I'd take it to an Apple store to see if they can reorient it.

raxlj4.jpg

Hope that helps. Welcome again and enjoy!

OP
rvosde1993

rvosde1993

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-3676637893.png

Look so is my buttom... Its works perfect its only the look.....

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts