What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hohoho Santa brought me an ipad!

Wangchung

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Hohoho!

Just got a new iPad from father Xmas and already have a few ?

A truly wonderful bit of kit, but need to get some info on some bits and bobs!

Firstly! Is there any way of finding out what I've purchased on iTunes?
Reason I'm asking is that I've just seen a purchase on my bank statement and don't remember buying anything!
Checked my apps recently purchased items, but it doesn't give details on monies spent, just a list of apps that are
Installed and deleted! Went through the apps to try and find the purchased app, to no avail!

Thanks for your help.

Happy new year.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can check all your iTunes purchases on iTunes itself.

Open iTunes (the newest one, version 11) and, at the top right hand side, click on the button titled "iTunes Store." Once the store opens, click on the button in the upper left that is showing your AppleID (should be an e-mail address).

Once you've entered your password [in the pop-up], you will get an Account Information page. One of the sections is titled "Purchase History" and clicking on the "See All" link in that box will take you to an overview of your purchases. Once you are there, you will have to browse around, but it does show all your "stuff."

Hope that helps.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts