What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

cassandra blue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Triple entendre 80's movie edition level 11 help please.

Can anyone help on level 11 it's a red king of hearts with the word definitely on and what looks like a pair of red underwear on a washing line of black coloured clothing. It's driving me mad. Any help would be appreciated.

vhs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O62 - A pair of melon smashers - you need to fill in the first name of the brother in red, on the right.

Viv

bringit2001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O50 - Somebody please PM me or give me a massive hint! For the love of god, I'm losing my mind. I've been through this entire thread but I just can't figure it out. Thanks.

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O50 - Somebody please PM me or give me a massive hint! For the love of god, I'm losing my mind. I've been through this entire thread but I just can't figure it out. Thanks.

First, translate the word (greek)

Find the constellation the dots ( stars) represent. A demigod.

Apply word to who you find and that is the answer.

This is one that took a lot of work to get, any more specific clues would be giving the answer, and is not allowed on
this board.

I'll PM you one more clue

donarenee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rosalee said:
Is it movies Lite ?
It's not Breakfast Club, but the Breakfast part is right. they are looking for a nickname

Ty so much. It was right in front of me lol. Now I'm hung up on three amigos. I don't understand what the skeleton sword fighter has to do with it.

Mcreggie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I could use a hint on M46 (movies level 46).
The movie is pretty obvious, just can't figure out what they want!
Thanks in advance.

bringit2001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First, translate the word (greek)

Find the constellation the dots ( stars) represent. A demigod.

Apply word to who you find and that is the answer.

This is one that took a lot of work to get, any more specific clues would be giving the answer, and is not allowed on
this board.

I'll PM you one more clue
Thanks for the help! I had the translation this whole time, but I thought it directly referred to the constellation I was looking for.

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I could use a hint on M46 (movies level 46).
The movie is pretty obvious, just can't figure out what they want!
Thanks in advance.

Notice all the weapons are there. Is there a color missing? Who is it?

Gnashercat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help!! I'm so stuck n o57. I think I know what is missing (as i get a cbnc) but the obvious first no 1s don't work (think Barbadian beauty, her ex or James). No idea where to go from here.

Any ideas?

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help!! I'm so stuck n o57. I think I know what is missing (as i get a cbnc) but the obvious first no 1s don't work (think Barbadian beauty, her ex or James). No idea where to go from here.

Any ideas?

Find who took it out. He only had one # 1 hit in the 80s, and I think it was a single

Most reactions

Latest posts