1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hindi music

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by aniket, Apr 6, 2012.

1. aniket

aniket iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi I m a new iPad user. Got my 32gb wifi iPad 2 in dec 2011. But I still don't get it - how to download music to the iPad? I tried going to the iTunes but couldn't find what I want, so I m definitely doing something wrong. I would like to ask everyone how to download free music from the net. Also, can I download Hindi music from the net from websites ? Buying the full cd for just a song doesn't interest me. Hence this option. I know this might be kind of a stupid question on how to download music, but this is my first time with an apple product.