1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

High Definition ipad wallpapers!!well selected!!

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by eydesign, Mar 3, 2011.

1. eydesign

eydesign iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi friends, I am doing a master of web design, I just had accomplished an ipad wallpaper website for my degree, I uploaded thousands of high definition wallpapers for your ipad, even iphone and ipod touch, I also enclosed the original high res wallpaper that can be used on your desktop, I update the site everyday. How does it sound?! come and have a look,and give me some feed back, your visits are much appreciated~! :)
    ipad wallpapers ipad Wallpaper HD | High definition ipad wallpapers - thousands of ipad,iphone and ipod touch wallpapers avaliable to download free - ipad wallpaper hd.com

Eric
  2. Berghammer

Berghammer iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Nice

Very nice. Thank you.
  3. eydesign

eydesign iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks for your word

thanks for your words, I'm working on it~! I was wondering if apple gonna increase the resolution of ipad2, but sadly they didn't. well, good thing is all the ipad1 wallpapers can be used for ipad2, haha.:)