What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hidden object games

godwisper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did big city new york.....can someone recommend others similar to this ?

cd.key

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, how about these.

Hidden Object Games:
â–¶ Special Enquiry Detail HD
â–¶ Treasure Seekers 3 HD
â–¶ Romance of Rome HD
â–¶ Treasure Seekers HD
â–¶ Treasure Seekers 2 HD
â–¶ The Mystery of the Crystal Portal 2 HD
â–¶ Mushroom Age HD
▶ Mahjongg Artifacts® HD
▶ Mahjongg Artifacts® 2 HD
â–¶ Paranormal Agency HD

HelenaA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys HELP!

Have you heard anything about Mystery Manor for iPad? This is my favorite hidden object game on Facebook. I saw a review somewhere, saying that it is already available for iPad, but I couldn’t find it in the AppStore. Do you know anything about it?

Agent1191

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oops sorry. I see that there is a Mystery Manor but it may not be out yet for the Ipad. Here is a link about it. Mystery Manor : New Adventure From Game Insight, Coming soon to iPad[/URL]

........MODERATED.......NO EXTERNAL LINKS......AS PER FORUM RULES.........

Last edited by a moderator:

UKpuzzleman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you want one with a great sense of humour and graphics try Happily Ever After from Boiled Frog Awesome!

JoSchmo1063

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HelenaA said:
Guys HELP!

Have you heard anything about Mystery Manor for iPad? This is my favorite hidden object game on Facebook. I saw a review somewhere, saying that it is already available for iPad, but I couldn’t find it in the AppStore. Do you know anything about it?

I just started playing this on my iPad. It is fun, addicting, and since I'm so new, I run out of energy too quickly and have to quit until it recharges.
If you play, add me ID = Jo Schmo.

zxgmat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm playing mystery manor too. Need friends! My friend code is c96ae2. Typing it, both can receive a reward. Please tell me yours!!!

zxgmat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JoSchmo1063 said:
I just started playing this on my iPad. It is fun, addicting, and since I'm so new, I run out of energy too quickly and have to quit until it recharges.
If you play, add me ID = Jo Schmo.

The adding friends system is really weird. Do you know how to add friends by name?

smokey6279

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Never mind found my goode woop woop it's 69d14b please add me

Last edited:

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try "Gardens in time" people it's free. Great hidden object game for iPad , there is a Facebook version as well but they don't connect.

Sent from my iPad 2 

smokey6279

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zxgmat said:
The adding friends system is really weird. Do you know how to add friends by name?

I agree 100% with you on the weirdness factor it totally annoys me lol

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
zxgmat said:

You can change the crazy id number it has "change" beside it.

Sent from my iPad 2 

Most reactions

Latest posts