1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hidden Lockscreen Info & Respring With TapClockInfo For iPhone, iPod Touch, & iPad

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by PhilSynowiec, Jul 6, 2011.

1. PhilSynowiec

PhilSynowiec Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAib_7DPbA0]YouTube - ‪Hidden Lockscreen Info & Respring With TapClockInfo For iPhone, iPod Touch, & iPad - iOS Vlog 471‬‏[/ame]​

TapClockInfo will tell you your IP Address, Memory Usage, & Allow you to Respring right from your Lockscreen. You can tap your Lockscreen clock up to 3 times to change the Date info to something else. First your IP, then your Memory Usage, and finally an option, when tap & holding the clock, will respring your iDevice. Great feature to add and remember later at a time of need, go grab it, it's free!

Developer Repo:
  2. SaberOne

SaberOne iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Pointless...
  3. Wookiee2cu

Wookiee2cu iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    The respring portion isn't. I had issues yesterday with my ipad contantly restarting anytime I tried to open an app and luckily I had SBSettings installed and I was able to respring that way. It could be very handy.