What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi!

Welsh Witch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ell, after searching half an hour to discover how to actually start a new thread, I don't know if I should really be allowed rouse an iPad in the first place! To be honest, I tried so long I've forgotten my original question....I'm clearly not the most charged battery in this forum!
Anyway, please be gentle with me, I'm pretty much a techno phone and iPad virgin..... Although am loving it and my kids Ar already calling my iPad my "baby"! I call it my Magic Slate, cos its like a totally sexed up techno version of an etch a sketch!!

Sent from my Magic Slate

OP
W

Welsh Witch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings from a technophobe!

Well, firstly my apologies, as I originally posted this thread in the wrong place, as I was getting so confused finding my way around. Start as I'll probably go on......
This is what I posted...

Well, after searching half an hour to discover how to actually start a new thread, I don't know if I should really be allowed to use an iPad in the first place! To be honest, I tried to suss it out so long I've forgotten my original question....I'm clearly not the most charged battery in this forum!

Anyway, please be gentle with me, I'm pretty much a techno phone and iPad virgin..... Although having at last got my gnarled claws onto the ipad, I am loving it so much that my kids have nicknamed my iPad my "baby"! I call it my Magic Slate, cos its like a totally sexed up techno version of an etch a sketch!!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there...I have merged your two posts to one thread.

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Accessories |iPad Help|iPad Hacking | iPad Games | iPad for Business and Education | Special Needs iPad Forum | iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0, 5.1 & 6.0:*
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.
iTunes - Books - iPhone User Guide For iOS 6 by Apple Inc.

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts