What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi

babygirl41884

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Was wandering if any one new an app or something that I can get for free that I can download music / songs from right on my iPad doing it on it let me know thanks

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
babygirl41884 said:
Was wandering if any one new an app or something that I can get for free that I can download music / songs from right on my iPad doing it on it let me know thanks

The only app I know where you can download music / songs is iTunes. This app is free and comes with purchase. You can get apps that turns your iPad into a radio. Other than these apps, I don't know of any other apps that you can use to legally acquire music / songs. (I hope you are not asking how to get "free music/songs.)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Like Matt, I'm not sure whether you're looking for "free" music. Can't help with that.

But if you're looking for a legit way to buy and download music to iPad without involving iTunes, you might consider the free Amazon Cloud Player app. You buy whatever music you like via Amazon, and it lets you cloud stream music or download it to your device. It works across many platforms, including iOS, Android, Mac and Windows, and you can authorize up to 10 devices to load your music onto. I much prefer it to iTunes, because it doesn't lock me to any platform and I can use it on my iDevices, Android devices and PC/laptops/netbooks.

It also works with any music you might already have loaded onto you iPad music app, so you can organize and control via one app.

Most reactions