What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi

kersti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am a beginner and will just ask this stupid question as I can't seem to get rid of a download I don't want.it sais tap to resume but I want it gone.....help.regards kerst

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I assume you are talking about a download from the App Store? If yes, let it finish downloading. Then, press the icon until it wiggles, press the "X" that appears on the upper left corner of the icon and when prompted, choose to "Delete" the app.

that's really all you can do - you can't cancel a download; you can only delete after downloading.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi! And welcome! Try resetting your iPad by holding the sleep and home button until the apple appears.

OP
K

kersti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys,App. I can delete an app but a download not, hasn't started downloading yet, it's a tv episode.....it's just that i want it gone....thanx for replies, will check later, gotta run...k:thumbs:

Most reactions

Latest posts