What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi

barberbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!!
I just joined because I'm thinking of getting an ipad and am having a hard time getting some answers. Hopefully some of you may be able to help and in the future maybe I will learn enough to help somebody else.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just joined because I'm thinking of getting an ipad and am having a hard time getting some answers.
The answer is -- D) All of the above

Welcome to the forum!

To answer your first question, there is an iPad User Guide that you can download for free from the Apple website. Hopefully this will answer some of the questions you have.

The link is -- Apple - Support - Manuals

Just click on iPad User Guide. It is a fairly large .pdf file (154) pages so it will probably take a few minutes to download. But once you download it, you can save the file on your computer so you don't have to download it every time you want to look at it.

Imspartacus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome along. I'm new too but if I can help answer any questions I will. I have 64 gb 3G. Why did I choose that? Well I wanted a 3G version and that's all the apples shop had in stock. Didn't want to order online coz I'm impatient and would have had to wait 3 weeks. It's the best gadget I own and well worth looking after with a case and screen protector and bag.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Best answer is for you to go into a store and try one.
Until you do you won't appreciate what a remarkable device it is.

Basically it's very fast. Instant on and instant loading of programs.
Lie in bed and click, swipe, tap, you are online as fast as that. The range of apps is constantly growing and also the range of possibilities. Battery life is 10 hours plus and it's easily portable.
My laptop is growing mould and my quad core is filing for divorce on the grounds of neglect........

OP
B

barberbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Data Plans

Thanks for the info. I am definitely planning to get one but am having a problem finding out about data plans for a trip I am taking to Germany.do I get a sim and data plan there or do I go with ATT?

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome on board from Australia. Yes you will find out a lot about the iPad use the search function and check out each forum that we have. In respect to Germany I cannot help however I am sure others will respond to your question

Most reactions