What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hi

Reaction score
Hi, this is Prasad, from saudi arabia, hope this mail of mine will finds you in good health and in high spirits.

I have few questions i hope if you could give me some answers

1. I bought a new ipad2 3G & WI-fi, i came to know that i can be jailbroken.

2. Doing jailbreaking and official what are the differences

3. If we jailbreak is there any possibilities of crash

4. i have version Os5

5. what is use of jailbreaking an ipad2 ( does it make any differences)

6. If i dont like the jail break later can i revert back to official version, please advice on the above at the earliest possible.

Eagerly looking forward for your reply.

Prasad

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello. Welcome to the forum.

In the Hacking forum you will find several highlighted threads at the top. If you read through these they should answer most of your questions about jailbreaking.

The iOS 5 jailbreak is not yet ready for general use, so you have plenty of time to get familiar with what jailbreaking is and how it will affect your iPad.

Good health and hight spirits to you as well.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
P
Reaction score
Hey Tim

How r u, how is life, hope you and your family members are doing good well with all the blessings of god.

Sorry to reply you in late, i was out of station for some meeting, returned today only. saw your message very impressive once, i had become a fan of yours.

So much dedication first time i am seeing in this forum. Well let me write down all my problems.

1. i read all ur forums and posts, ( only upgraded to OS5 there is no return to OS4.3.3. so sad to hear it, and i am so stupid i upgraded without even knowing the same. )

2. I was downloading some os files of 4.3.3. it says error 1394 hmmmm. this mrng so eager to jailbreak hehehehe without knowing what would be the consequences.

3. I assume that i had to wait for the jailbreak for OS5 hmmmm.

4. I try to download Iswifter but thats also not working in OS5. i really dont know.

5. i am not much into gadgets, but i liked ipad2, so i bought it, all i use only to chat with my gf and see my mails that's all i do in that.

well tim, hope to hear from you soon

take care and be in good health

love u always

regards

Prasad

Most reactions