What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi

Ny2pa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a new Ipad2 user, I'm excited to join this forum. I am so new to this forum and look forward to learning how to maximize my iPad experience. So far it's addictive just on some of the aps and games, but looking for this to both business and for school.

faceoff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ny2pa said:
I'm a new Ipad2 user, I'm excited to join this forum. I am so new to this forum and look forward to learning how to maximize my iPad experience. So far it's addictive just on some of the aps and games, but looking for this to both business and for school.

Hello. My first try here. Hope this works

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ny2pa said:

Hello. My first try here. Hope this works

Great to have you here from the other side of the world - well, Scotland!!

I love Las Vegas too - such an exciting place to live

Tim

faceoff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Great to have you here from the other side of the world - well, Scotland!!

Tim

Thanks Tim, feeling is mutual... Have to learn my way around yet so probably catch up with you...

Most reactions

Latest posts