What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi.

Kare4k9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello...my name is Karen a.k.a.Kare, and I refer to myself as the queen of "duh!",so I will probably try your patience! For instance,the only reason I found where to post is that you provided a link in your welcome message. So if you never see another post from me,it's because I am hopelessly lost!(again) I'm glad I found a place to ask questions about my iPad 3. I have figured some things out,but have made a couple of painful mistakes(deleted precious photos),which makes me afraid to try things on my own. I look forward to learning new things.

Thanks-Kare

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kare!

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Help|iPad Hacking | iPad Games | iPad for Business and Education | Special Needs iPad Forum | iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at this:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/iphone-user-guide-for-ios-6/id563272542?mt=11
Apple - Support - Manuals

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello...my name is Karen a.k.a.Kare, and I refer to myself as the queen of "duh!",so I will probably try your patience! For instance,the only reason I found where to post is that you provided a link in your welcome message. So if you never see another post from me,it's because I am hopelessly lost!(again) I'm glad I found a place to ask questions about my iPad 3. I have figured some things out,but have made a couple of painful mistakes(deleted precious photos),which makes me afraid to try things on my own. I look forward to learning new things.

Thanks-Kare

G'day Kare and a warm welcome to this forum. Hey, we welcome "duhs":) because to us here that means a question and when you are asking a question you are getting involved with us in these forums, and involvement between us and our iPads is what we are about. There are lots of people here happy to attempt to answer any questions you may have. So don't hesitate to ask anything about your iPad. And we hope to see another post from you:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions