What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Yes, I'm new to iPad but proud of it !!!

asn54

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
My name is asn54 and I am so very happy to have found this Forum. I have already found answers to a few of the questions that I first ran into.
I think I am going to really fall in love with my ipad but I am really taking my time because I want to be sure to it all "the right way". I just want to say a big THANK YOU to the people who set up this forum. If our world were full of more people like you I know it would be a much better place. I thank you and my ipad thanks you for sure !! : )

So it shouldn't be a waste (while I have your attention)... What about a plastic screen protector...are they all about the same? Someone offered me an extra one they had made by Vivitar for the ipad..What do you know about that one?
Plus I was wondering about cleaning the ipad screen. I read the part about a damp lint free cloth but I have used a product called iKlear Apple Polish on my laptop and it is great. Can I use it on my ipad? Does anyone know?

Thanks and that's all for now, Take Care and Be Well,
asn54

Most reactions