What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi, What is the Apple Bluetooth Keyboard like to touch type on?

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You won't regret spending the coin to get the Apple Wireless Keyboard. Very nice build. Looks great (matches the iPad!) and feels good to the touch. Connects very easily and has some nice features. I'm a touch typist up to 100wpm and this keyboard isn't bad at all for that. I actually prefer the "chiclet" style keys on this keyboard than the standard keys you'd find in most laptops/netbooks. This one is thin and easy to carry around, too. One thing about Apple that my cousin always says "They don't make no junk!"

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Junior said:
I've used this one with my iPad and it's easy to setup and connect. The keys require a light press in order to get text to enter, but it's not like you have to hammer on the keys to get something to pop up on the iPad.

Bought it from the Apple Store for $69.

If you wanted something that was just a 'touch' and not a physical press, why not use the on-screen keyboard then?

Because the Apple keyboard is right in between.
I actually prefer the slightly older keyboard with the number pad.

Most reactions