1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hi to all!!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by kadidad, Mar 13, 2011.

1. kadidad

kadidad iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone!!! Im totally new to the apple world and really like it alot. The IPAD 2 is the best device Ive ever owned. I do have one question though about it. Is it suppose to make a weird noise when I turn it off and when I wake it back up and use the unlock bar? That is the only times it does it but since this is my first IPAD I was curious about the noise if it is normal or not. Thanks in advance for the helpful information!!!
  2. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,000 / 1
    Welcome to the forum.

It should be a kind of clicking noise.

You can turn it off under Settings >> General >> Sounds >> Lock Sounds ON/OFF. There are some other system sounds you can control there, along with how loud they are.
  3. kadidad

kadidad iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you very much for the help. I'm sure I'll have more questions. I really appreciate it.
  4. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,000 / 1
    No problem. I don't even charge for the easy answers. :)