What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi this is my 1st thread so yh :) just testing it out... Lets talk bout ipads :)

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Yeah! Leigh! I'm sorry! Please forgive me?

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

2 of the English Musketeers got told off....sorry I missed it guys.

What is thread about....I thought it was general chitter-chatter.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
grayshark95 said:

How does this relate to iPads. I think all messages in this thread should at least say the word iPad. Or have a picture of an iPad. Here is an example.

Attachments

• image-3290686045.png
    image-3290686045.png
    57 KB · Views: 103

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles & Gabe - you are both getting my award for thread hi-jackers of the day... :D

Whilst I love the community spirit everyone is bringing to the party, and absolutely encourage it to continue, please can I ask that we pay a little attention to keeping threads on topic (remember it's in the rules!), although I concede in this threads case that has always been a little confused!
I gave poor Marie a slap on the wrist the other day for moving this thread back to "general disucssion" when it was about hacking, but I don't know WHAT it's about now... :)

And whilst I'm being "Mr Grownup" for 5 mins, can I remind everyone of the potential pitfalls of discussing ages (particularly of minors) in an open public forum.

That's my little rant over. Everyone carry on enjoying yourselves now!

And I would like to add to this:

I am all for having fun on IPF ~ but there has been way too much going off topic in threads. Some OP are not liking this.

Threads are losing their topic with everything but. I agree with Leigh in that remember the ages of some and discuss appropriately. Go off topic and play around a little if it is YOUR thread, only.

This is a polite warning regarding the above.

Last edited:

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let's get back on track guys. Found a wicked iPad app called SuperBrowser....I would say a little better than terra browser. You should all try it. Makes iPad browsing more of a pleasure. Combines all the best of safari (not a great browser) and atomic browser.

OP
B

Bribrianna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
Let's get back on track guys. Found a wicked iPad app called SuperBrowser....I would say a little better than terra browser. You should all try it. Makes iPad browsing more of a pleasure. Combines all the best of safari (not a great browser) and atomic browser.

I like safari :(

Most reactions