What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi this is my 1st thread so yh :) just testing it out... Lets talk bout ipads :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bribrianna said:

There are loads of kids with iPads out there Bri! You are unique because you found us. Kind of cool, I thought!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bribrianna said:
Any other 12yr olds ?

Not that I know of personally, only my 13 year old but it's not hers! I work in a school and they talk about iPads all the time. You are the first on here that I know of! Any in your school?

OP
B

Bribrianna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Not that I know of personally, only my 13 year old but it's not hers! I work in a school and they talk about iPads all the time. You are the first on here that I know of! Any in your school?

Not yet!! I was the first! Yay!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hayles & Gabe - you are both getting my award for thread hi-jackers of the day... :D

Whilst I love the community spirit everyone is bringing to the party, and absolutely encourage it to continue, please can I ask that we pay a little attention to keeping threads on topic (remember it's in the rules!), although I concede in this threads case that has always been a little confused!
I gave poor Marie a slap on the wrist the other day for moving this thread back to "general disucssion" when it was about hacking, but I don't know WHAT it's about now... :)

And whilst I'm being "Mr Grownup" for 5 mins, can I remind everyone of the potential pitfalls of discussing ages (particularly of minors) in an open public forum.

That's my little rant over. Everyone carry on enjoying yourselves now!

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Hayles & Gabe - you are both getting my award for thread hi-jackers of the day... :D

Whilst I love the community spirit everyone is bringing to the party, and absolutely encourage it to continue, please can I ask that we pay a little attention to keeping threads on topic (remember it's in the rules!), although I concede in this threads case that has always been a little confused!
I gave poor Marie a slap on the wrist the other day for moving this thread back to "general disucssion" when it was about hacking, but I don't know WHAT it's about now... :)

And whilst I'm being "Mr Grownup" for 5 mins, can I remind everyone of the potential pitfalls of discussing ages (particularly of minors) in an open public forum.

That's my little rant over. Everyone carry on enjoying yourselves now!

We were just having a little fun. Way to ruin it.......

I don't usually disagree with mods.
Most people including me have had a long, hard week and this forum is a way to enjoy saturday.
(that's what she said again)

Last edited:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
grayshark95 said:

Yeah! Leigh! I'm sorry! Please forgive me?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

I don't usually disagree with mods.
Most people including me have had a long, hard week and this forum is a way to enjoy saturday.
(that's what she said again)

Yes, that's right. I'm only here to ruin your fun, obviously. Perhaps I've just a had a long hard week too...

Hayles, you are of course forgiven, I don't think we ever fell out, did we? :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Yes, that's right. I'm only here to ruin your fun, obviously. Perhaps I've just a had a long hard week too...

We really are sorry!

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:

Leave the sarcasm to 1991-c4. He is the president of sarcasm. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts