What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi there iPad Peoples

andjoh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got here not long ago and signed up to give someone a tip that I found through Googles Daily iPad alerts that I'm unsure if it's a good idea or not as I get a mix of new and old articles that I have to check for a date before tweeting off to get an 'that's old news' reply.

Anyhow, 43 year old single white Aussie Male loving the iPad that keeps me in bed most the time as I don't get up much to use my old eMac though the coming in a few months iMac may change that. Although I do a lot remote to my Mac if I need to but the iPad does the rest. I have a story here on how I got my iPad delivered on Australia launch day which was, um, yeah? I can't remember now but it was quite a while ago. The storynwill give the date anyhow (sorry, can't share my story yet, not enough post ;()

It's basically aplea for donation for an iPad before it's release and was. Kindly lent the money to get one.

Now that I've signed up here expect to see more of me as I circle forums and get involved even if I make a fool of myself and confuse people like I've probably done already, but at least I know what I mean… I think… yes, I am (confused)… not!!!

In the mean time, I'll see you all around while I better go up and read this message in my inbox, probably some welcome letter from the Admin or something telling me to read the rules and have fun and stuff. I always do, so that's cool. For now, be good, if not be good at it.

andjoh

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum Andjoh! Your note reads like I would imagine talking to an Australian surfer/beach guy or Crocodile Dundee. Sorry, that's stereotyping.

Welcome! I hope to see your posts on other parts of the forum. This place could use sunny seeming people like you! :D

OP
A

andjoh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The funny thing is that the iPads not big enough for both feet to fit and surf over crocodiles. Though I've never tried, surfing over a crocodile that is… oh Ok, surf with me iPad either. Intact never surfed, I'm inland and never smiled at a crocodile as I'm down the bottom end of Australia where they are only in captivity for Japanese Tourist to take photos at feeding time.

No you didn't stereotype me, just the other Australians, I'm an individual, you can't fool me :)

andjoh

OP
A

andjoh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm able to Post links now, so I can share my story on how I got my iPad that I was going to share on my first post but wasn't allowed to share links from a lack of post. So here it is, the story on how I got my iPad.

and incase you missed this in another Post, a small blog on my life with my iPad.

andjoh

Most reactions

Latest posts