1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hi there, I'm frank2080

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by frank2080, Oct 8, 2010.

1. frank2080

frank2080 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm living in Hollywood Fl and I just got this new ipad as a present from my mother in-law. Soooo coool:D. I will be visiting this forum regularly because I'm unfamiliar with mac OS. I thank everyone here in advance for your advice.;)
  2. MattIM

MattIM Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    Nice Mother in law!

Welcome to the Forum. The amazing thing about owning an iPad is the fact that you don't have to know its os to get any action from using it. You'll also find, through this forum, all the different things you can do with your iPad.
  3. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Welcome to the forum!

When you get a chance, get a copy of the iPad User Guide. There is an online version via a link on Safari on your iPad, as a free iBook (after you download the free iBook app) or as a PDF directly from the Apple website --

Apple - Support - Manuals

[​IMG]
  4. frank2080

frank2080 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    user guide

Thanks, I'll do that. A copy of the user guide would be helpful.