What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi there From uk

Imspartacus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey there I'm Andy from uk
Had my iPad about 2 weeks now. I have the 64gb 3G model and have an invisible screen protector for the screen only, I have a speck candy shell case to keep it protected ( only one I could find with a docking system on it. And I have just received my bag. Tom bin ristretto for iPad and I love it.

Wanting some more ideas for apps and stuff that I need for the iPad. And to see what other people think abot the iPad, apps and accessories for the iPad.

Well that's all for Now. See you guys later maybe?

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just keep reading Andy and subscribe to a few review sites. You'll quickly see what's popular and what's not.
Great place Chester shame it's on the wrong (wet) side of the country......

OP
I

Imspartacus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just keep reading Andy and subscribe to a few review sites. You'll quickly see what's popular and what's not.
Great place Chester shame it's on the wrong (wet) side of the country......

any you would recommend ?

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was about to recommend Kent if you ignore the indigenous pop, but then realised you meant web sites.....
TUAW, macworld, maclife, padgadget, appshopper, iPad creative, the Mac observer, touch arcade etc.. Just throw them into an RSS reader for convenience.
Also look back through some of the forum threads for discussions relating to genres of software. Picked quite a few apps recommended by forum members.

OP
I

Imspartacus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was about to recommend Kent if you ignore the indigenous pop, but then realised you meant web sites.....
TUAW, macworld, maclife, padgadget, appshopper, iPad creative, the Mac observer, touch arcade etc.. Just throw them into an RSS reader for convenience.
Also look back through some of the forum threads for discussions relating to genres of software. Picked quite a few apps recommended by forum members.

Cheers for that i already use macworld and appleinsider will add a rss reader app to the ol ipad. and sign up for the rest.

Most reactions

Latest posts