1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hi there and help for a Newbie

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Shirleel, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Shirleel

Shirleel iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi folks, having fun getting to grips with it all but have a problem.
    I have an IPad2 has been working great. I have Keynote for presentations and had an update for it and a couple of others, tried to update and said not compatible with this iPad. I downloaded IOS 5 and also an ITunes update but still will not working. Why, can anyone help? Also had tried on Safari a couple of things last night but kept getting the same message.:(
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    It might be worth rebooting the iPad to see if that clears the problem. Press and hold the Power and Home buttons until the white Apple logo appears - it can take a while - and the iPad will reboot. That takes a while too.

Get back to us if the problem persists.

Tim