What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi. New noob

8nobody8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I'm in Melbourne. Have an iPad 3G funny tho never use the 3G bit always wifi! Love my iPad. Totally addicted. It travels everywhere with me and saved me from getting bored on the way to work and especially on camping trips with books, movies and music! Love this forum. Found it by accident. Interesting thing tho with the iPad app for this forum. It wouldnt let me post my intro as this text box appeared as a picture so had to use safari!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum. Yes - you'll end up finding out more here about your iPad than you ever wanted to know!! I've not used the Forum app, so not sure what the problem is there; I'm sure someone else out there in iPad-land will help with that.

It's definitely an addictive product!

Tim
Scotland

jimmimac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Welcome to the Forum. Yes - you'll end up finding out more here about your iPad than you ever wanted to know!! I've not used the Forum app, so not sure what the problem is there; I'm sure someone else out there in iPad-land will help with that.

It's definitely an addictive product!

Tim
Scotland

iPad won't allow me to post pictures on Facebook , I have loaded my pad but the post box is still greyed out !

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
jimmimac said:
iPad won't allow me to post pictures on Facebook , I have loaded my pad but the post box is still greyed out !

Can you give us a little more info on this. Are you on the NEW Facebook app?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions