What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hi, my name is Cndy

Lov3tC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just to get it out of the way.. I almost chose a netbook over the iPad. The iPad is way more expensive, close to the price of a decent laptop, but I got a iPad. The iPad is a pretty cool device that's somewhat customizable. We can get into the what I like and don't like later on.

I'm no longer a student. I graduated May 2009. So this iPad is not for school but would of came in very handy. I've been working as an optician for 8 years and still going. Still job hunting for a "career job". The 3 main devices I use mostly is my HP laptop, my iPad and my Blackberry 9780.

Uses.. (Pros & Cons all jumbled in)
I use the iPad for a few different reasons, but one of them is quite disappointing. I can't browse my shopping websites becuase most websites I shop on uses Adobe flash! Quite the biggest disappointment when I got my iPad. I check my mail quite frequently but like a few people, I have more than one email so having an icon for only one email is uh, duh! I just have to rely on my Blackberry or my laptop. I've been reading since the beginning the last year starting with Twilight. I browse a lot for books on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. I don't like to read on a sceen. I prefer a traditional book to hold and to lug around in my purse. The iPad is a bit big and heavy and I only have one purse to fit it. I'm not like most people who like to carry everything they own. I do play games like Farmville, Sudoku, Bejeweled, and Cut the Rope. I'm not crazy enough about Angry Bird even though I do have it. I use it to check my bank account, to browse and save pictures that are to my liking. I do use Facebook and Aim on it a lot. That's about all I can think of for now.

Other than this being one of the only forums that I have to introduce myself, I hope I did a grand job and hope you enjoy my company (including my rts to opinions and millions of questions if I have any.)

Berghammer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome!

Welcome! This is a grand place to learn a lot about iPad. There are some incredibly knowledgeable and helpful people here. I am so very glad I joined and I'm confident you will be glad you joined as well.

PS: That was not only a 'grand introduction' but a very superior introduction. :D

Most reactions