What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi iPadForums!

OP
E

enlightened

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was included in the fee. They must have gotten a bulk educator's discount because the conference itself cost less than a new iPad. It was a conference about using the iPad to help students with learning disabilities in the classroom (my mom's a learning consultant) so they needed iPads to learn on. It was 1 per group of 4 people if you registered as a group but since my mother was by herself she got one to herself!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It was included in the fee. They must have gotten a bulk educator's discount because the conference itself cost less than a new iPad. It was a conference about using the iPad to help students with learning disabilities in the classroom (my mom's a learning consultant) so they needed iPads to learn on. It was 1 per group of 4 people if you registered as a group but since my mother was by herself she got one to herself!

That's great. I wish that iPads were available about 15 years ago when my mom was in practice. She was a pediatrician with a specialty in children with developmental disabilities. That would have been so great for her kids.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Wow, that is some kind of conference!

I am sure Apple was singing all the way to the bank!!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update From NYC using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts