What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi I'm new, my name is Nadia :)

ea_sweetface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nadia.abulhawa said:
Hi, I'm Nadia :)

Hey :) You made it!! Go to the Hay Day discussion and game help thread. If you're using the app, click "Current" down below and it's one of the top discussion thread.

GC: ea_sweetface. Level 59.

OP
nadia.abulhawa

nadia.abulhawa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey :) You made it!! Go to the Hay Day discussion and game help thread. If you're using the app, click "Current" down below and it's one of the top discussion thread.

Hi, thanks for all your help!!! Do you need anything? :)

ea_sweetface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nadia.abulhawa said:
Hi, thanks for all your help!!! Do you need anything? :)

No, I am fine. The limited space on HD farm name was too much. Come to the HD thread and there will be lots of us who can help you with coffee stuff :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Nadia :)

Hi Nadia--
Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Help|iPad Hacking | iPad Games | iPad for Business and Education | Special Needs iPad Forum | iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not so, please take a look at these manuals:​

OP
nadia.abulhawa

nadia.abulhawa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Savitri, do you want any bolts or wood planks, I have a few, so that you can upgrade your barn storage? :)

ea_sweetface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nadia.abulhawa said:
Hi Savitri, do you want any bolts or wood planks, I have a few, so that you can upgrade your barn storage? :)

That'd be great :) I need to make room first though. Sell me full price, please. You need the cash :)

ea_sweetface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nadia.abulhawa said:

Thank you so much!!! Now go to the other thread I linked above for more help :)

Most reactions

Latest posts