What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi, I'm Daughter Judy!

Daughterjudy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm an IT professional with my first iPad (3rd gen). I use my iPad for almost everything. I primarily bought it because I have to spend a lot of time at my father's nursing home and it has become a fantastic way to keep his memory sharp. He loves looking at the photos of our family and pets, and is amazed that I don't have to buy all of the Cheezburger pictures of cats! The nursing home has wi-fi, so he can look at silly cat pictures all he wants. ;)

I can keep track of my bills and his, communicate with my siblings on the west coast and my aunt and cousins on the east coast and let them talk to him, as well. Using Facebook to share photos has helped us to stay close despite the distance. Sometimes I let him watch a movie on Netflix when he is bored. My iPad has paid for itself over and over in the 9 months I have had it.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Welcome to iPF.

Your member name is giving me a flashback to days of yore. ;)

image-2887300723.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/59/Jetsonslogo640x480.jpg

Enjoy our community.

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
D

Daughterjudy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The app I use for bills is Bank of America, but just about every major bank has their own. Not every place will send bills to the bank app, but almost all will send me an email notification.

OP
D

Daughterjudy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Daughter Judy was my nickname years ago. I was on a league team where each of us was a different member of the Jetson clan, including Mr. Spacely!

Most reactions

Latest posts