1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hi, I think I need you all! Hugs!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by wicksie, Nov 30, 2012.

1. wicksie

wicksie iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good afternoon! Had my iPad for a few months, and I can certainly do a commercial! I soo love it! I even help the kids do presentations on keynote app, as well as watch tv, games, read, Skype....the list goes on!
    I did the latest iOS 6 and have noticed my sound is off on the games, typing, and on one tv channel. I STILL have sound on music, video/movies. I have tried the 4 finger push thing to bring up the master sound on bottom, it is up full. I have holding the home button and sliding the off at the same time...didn't see the apple come back on. Had to re-start my self. So I guess it did nt reset?
    The sound on the games isn't important to me....just to the kids...lol, but the one tv channel I'd like to hear...any ideas,
    please? Thanks, hugs!:)
  2. Czevski

Czevski iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +271 / 0
    Hi and welcome. When you try 'hold both buttons' trick you have to wait a while for it to reset. The usual suggestion is at least 10 seconds.

If you waited that long, I don't have another suggestion. However, there are lots of helpful members here -you may become one of them- and I'm sure you'll get more help if you need it.
  3. Roy Rob

Roy Rob iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +140 / 0
    You should hold both buttons until the Apple logo reappears, then you can let go. If this doesn't seem to make a difference, go to settings and make sure that sound is turned on for the apps you are using. Let us know how you are doing.

Sent using my iPad 2 - 16Gb - Wi-Fi
  4. wicksie

wicksie iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got it! The orientation slider is also a mute button! So even though I had sound up high, the button was showing red.
  5. Roy Rob

Roy Rob iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +140 / 0
    Good for you wicksie, we all knew you'd get it. ;)

Sent using my iPad 2 - 16Gb - Wi-Fi
  6. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +86 / 0
    Hello and welcome aboard!