Hi, I think I need you all! Hugs!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by wicksie, Nov 30, 2012.

1. wicksie

wicksie iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good afternoon! Had my iPad for a few months, and I can certainly do a commercial! I soo love it! I even help the kids do presentations on keynote app, as well as watch tv, games, read, Skype....the list goes on!
    I did the latest iOS 6 and have noticed my sound is off on the games, typing, and on one tv channel. I STILL have sound on music, video/movies. I have tried the 4 finger push thing to bring up the master sound on bottom, it is up full. I have holding the home button and sliding the off at the same time...didn't see the apple come back on. Had to re-start my self. So I guess it did nt reset?
    The sound on the games isn't important to me....just to the kids...lol, but the one tv channel I'd like to hear...any ideas,
    please? Thanks, hugs!:)
  2. Czevski

Czevski iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +294 / 0
    Hi and welcome. When you try 'hold both buttons' trick you have to wait a while for it to reset. The usual suggestion is at least 10 seconds.

If you waited that long, I don't have another suggestion. However, there are lots of helpful members here -you may become one of them- and I'm sure you'll get more help if you need it.
  3. Roy Rob

Roy Rob iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +140 / 0
    You should hold both buttons until the Apple logo reappears, then you can let go. If this doesn't seem to make a difference, go to settings and make sure that sound is turned on for the apps you are using. Let us know how you are doing.

Sent using my iPad 2 - 16Gb - Wi-Fi
  4. wicksie

wicksie iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got it! The orientation slider is also a mute button! So even though I had sound up high, the button was showing red.
  5. Roy Rob

Roy Rob iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +140 / 0
    Good for you wicksie, we all knew you'd get it. ;)

Sent using my iPad 2 - 16Gb - Wi-Fi
  6. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    Hello and welcome aboard!