1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hi i lost all my music when i broke my ipad

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by open_slayer, Aug 20, 2011.

1. open_slayer

open_slayer iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    But I can't retrieve it because it is still downloaded on my broken iPad and isnt on my iPad which is sad
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +818 / 0
    Hi & welcome to the forum - :)

Sorry about your problem - I'm assuming that you mean the music is not on your computer w/ iTunes or on another backup medium?

iTunes keeps track of your music on your computer and should be able to restore the files to a 'new' or 'repaired' iPad - not a possibility for you?

In general, for important files, such as music (either paid for via some online service and/or ripped from one's own CDs which is time consuming), keeping extra backups is always a good practice - just for future reference - good luck if you can retrieve these files - :(
  3. open_slayer

open_slayer iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks 