What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi I have got charging problems

spud58

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ever since i upgraded to iOS7 I have annoying small problems now i have a problem recharging it is very slow since iOS7 it has taken me almost 2 day and I only have 86% charged , anybody have this problem and i would tell apple if i knew how .

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello & welcome to the forum! :) Battery life & charging following an iOS 7 upgrade has been an oft asked question on the forum (might want to try a search or google the issue for plenty of hits); there seems to be no simple answer since not everyone has had this problem. For starters and if not already done 'Reset' the iPad and if not needed then turn off the following: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and AirDrop; and go into Settings>>General>>Background App Refresh and turn it off. I'll stop there so please post back to see if these suggestions help.

As to contacting Apple, try this LINK - I'm sure that they have already received a LOT of complaints on this issue - Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts