What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi guys

Aaron stone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad 3 which had U.S App Store when it was iOS 5.1.1 and now I have upgraded to6.0.1 can you say me how to change the Indian App Store to American from iPad? Because the Indian App Store doesn't have epic games
And ya 2nd problem is when I go to iTunes from my iPad it says cannot connect to iTunes help me guys
Thanks in advance

OP
Aaron stone

Aaron stone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys now can any one help me no one are replying

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Are you using a different username and password to log in to the AppStore or into your iPad? Is there a setting on your iPad to determine your country of origin that got changed when you upgraded?

OP
Aaron stone

Aaron stone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No I'm using different password for both of them and can u tell me about that country option i have no idea

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aaron stone said:
No I'm using different password for both of them and can u tell me about that country option i have no idea

If you are using a different password for both of them then one of the accounts is set up for the USA and the other is for elsewhere, in iTunes when you look at your account information there is a button to change Country or Region. The country or region is associated with your iTunes account and, hence, your device when you log into it,

OP
Aaron stone

Aaron stone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So this is what appears to me

Attachments

• image-4101281816.jpg
    image-4101281816.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 156

ipadbraincell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aaron stone said:
So this is what appears to me

so now change the region on the 3rd line down from India to UK, you might need to register again

OP
Aaron stone

Aaron stone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to do it but problem is it asks me for a phone number and zip what should I do?

OP
Aaron stone

Aaron stone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have typed a fake zip and phone number it accepted thanks guys

Most reactions

Latest posts