What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi guys.

Tasshu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi guys i need some help wit Ipad2 jailbroken 5.1.1

Basically i downloaded Itransmission and downloaded a some stuff through torrents. And i deleted them in the folder that it said to delete

After i deleted i checked why i couldnt download anything as i have no room. I check the files the downloads are gone (deleted). But theres absolutely no room on my ipad. a mere 26mb.

is there a recycle bin or something? I cant seem to find were my room is gone. on itunes it says my room is gone on OTHER. which im guessing is the files ive downloaded.

Anyone know any solution or anything? im scared of i restore my ipad that it will get bricked too

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What did you use to delete the files? iFile? Is so, it has a "trash" bin turned on by default, so you need to empty that. Use the sidebar in iFile to navigate to the trash bin and delete the files from there...

Most reactions

Latest posts