1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hi from the AppBach - Free App "i-shine" just launched - please help!!

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by RogerH, Dec 29, 2011.

1. RogerH

RogerH iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone,
    I'm Roger from the AppBach and we've just launched our first App for the ipad called "i-shine" (sorry "shine" was already taken). We think it's quite a fun App that allows you to write animated personalized messages on backgrounds or your photos. It's free and we have a lot of ideas as to where we want to take it. We would really really like to get some help in how the App can be improved and evolve over time. So please, download it and talk to us. We had a potentially really good idea for the Playbook version but because we were not able to talk to the reviewer, we don't really understand what he wants. The AppBach is on Facebook and we have launched our website (AppBach) which is still evolving and here we are.

On another topic. I am struggling to find any meaningful stats as to how we are going in terms of benchmarking. There is plenty of fanfare about the odd super succesful App, but not much about the average. If we made added a "reality" touch to our Facebook page or website that showed what we are doing, the decisions taken and monitored our progress, mistakes and wins, would that be interesting for you?

Looking forward to hearing from you and your ideas.
    Roger

AppBach

Attached Files:

2. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    Welcome, Roger! I will move your thread to our App Announcement section. Please read our rules so you are familiar with what you can and can not post on IPF, okay?
  3. RogerH

RogerH iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sure - sounds like I've broken a few rules already!! Haha - classic. Thanks
  4. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    So far you are good! One way you can avoid ME, is to become a sponsor/vendor. :) Let me know if you are interested!
  5. RogerH

RogerH iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not sure I want to at the moment as I am on a fast learning curve and some active hand-holding is probably required to ensure that I don't accidently alienate anyone or cross any "unwritten' rules within the forum environment. But yes, the idea is to grow and to develop a brand/product and accompany it with the correct type of promotional activity/sponsored links etc when the time is appropriate. Thanks already for the quick attention, it makes me feel pretty comforable already :eek: