What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from sunny South Africa

Antdelpy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just joined , from Durban ,SA , and decided to improve my skills on iPad , with the help of all you experts out there!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome from my own birthplace! Hope you enjoy this wonderful forum and it's not just information but support and definitely visit the off-topic forum for new international friends

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just joined , from Durban ,SA , and decided to improve my skills on iPad , with the help of all you experts out there!

G'day Antdelpy and welcome to the forum! Nice to see another South African on this forum. I'm from Oz myself and as you can see, we members, now over 300,000 strong, are all over the world. You'll enjoy this site I'm sure. Many topics floating around in the different threads which you can join in. And should you have any questions about your iPad, don't hesitate to ask. Lots of knowledgeable people here able and willing to assist.
Regards, Andrew

Most reactions