What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hi from glasgow

karpof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello guys im in glasgow and new to the Ipad, i rrecently bought 1 litteraly 3 days ago , and no nothing about them , but was a bit dissapointed in that u have to pay for most apps so ive come here for help on how to "jailbreak " anyway hello again and hope to get involved , cheers

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hello guys im in glasgow and new to the Ipad, i rrecently bought 1 litteraly 3 days ago , and no nothing about them , but was a bit dissapointed in that u have to pay for most apps so ive come here for help on how to "jailbreak " anyway hello again and hope to get involved , cheers

Hi Karpof, just to set things clear and perhaps I have misread...however, jailbreaking a device only to serve for obtaining paid apps for free is considered Piracy = Stealing = Illegal.

So now that we have that out of the way...let me move this post to the Hack section.

OP
K

karpof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
retina ipad and "jailbreak" queery

Hi IM new to IPAD,
I recently bought an Ipad retina display on 6.0.1 firmware as im new i no nothing about Ipad but did have a quick read about the forum and was looking to "jailbreak" but am i right in saying that the retina (not sure what model ,i.e. ipad 3 or 4) cannot be "jailbroke at the moment ? ,
thanx for any info in advance,.
ps.
if it cant be jailbroke, is there anywhere i can get free apps for it , just to mess about and get familiar with ipad
thanx again

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi IM new to IPAD,
I recently bought an Ipad retina display on 6.0.1 firmware as im new i no nothing about Ipad but did have a quick read about the forum and was looking to "jailbreak" but am i right in saying that the retina (not sure what model ,i.e. ipad 3 or 4) cannot be "jailbroke at the moment ? ,
thanx for any info in advance,.
ps.
if it cant be jailbroke, is there anywhere i can get free apps for it , just to mess about and get familiar with ipad
thanx again

Hi there, I have moved your 2nd post to your first for better attention.

Thank you.
Ski...
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just look in the App Store, there are thousands of free apps available. The app for the iPad forums is an excellent choice for a free app.

OP
K

karpof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanx guys forgive my Ignorance about free apps,.
i wanted to jailbreak too gain expierience and to get to know the Ipad better so sorry if i posted "ilegal" post , anyway can it be jailbroke at mo ?

OP
K

karpof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just look in the App Store, there are thousands of free apps available. The app for the iPad forums is an excellent choice for a free app.

The app for the iPad forums, where do i get this app m8 thanx , forgive my ignorance as i said im comletely new and a novice to the Ipad

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
karpof said:
The app for the iPad forums, where do i get this app m8 thanx , forgive my ignorance as i said im comletely new and a novice to the Ipad

Just enter iPad forums into the search box in the iTunes app. It's the first item in the search results list.

image-1690375987.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts