1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hi from damp Wales

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Stagger, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Stagger

Stagger iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all, just joined the forum. Love my iPad (32gb wifi). Also love my android phone so real split loyalties. Lol. Works great as a wifi hotspot for my iPad though !
    Guess I'm one of your older members as am the great old age of 41 (still remember the Vic 20 and C64 as cutting edge technology) but determined to keep in the loop!
    Great forum, already had a good wander around and enjoyed over people's views.

Cheers

Stagger
  2. col.bris

col.bris Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +461 / 0
    Welcome from hot queensland Australia. Enjoy the forums
  3. Stagger

Stagger iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Now you're just making me jealous!
  4. Al Rogers

Al Rogers iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Greetings to the man from the Land of Song,or is that Land of My Fathers,anyway welcome and enjoy the board and the members. At least Wales is nice and green.

Al.
  5. Hdchiky

Hdchiky iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Older members??? oh, my to see 41 again... not saying how old I am, but suffice it to say MUCH older than you. You are NEVER too old to learn and the iPad is a great little device to learn many things! Tons of great information here on the site as I am sure you have already read.

Chiky