What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from damp Wales

Stagger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, just joined the forum. Love my iPad (32gb wifi). Also love my android phone so real split loyalties. Lol. Works great as a wifi hotspot for my iPad though !
Guess I'm one of your older members as am the great old age of 41 (still remember the Vic 20 and C64 as cutting edge technology) but determined to keep in the loop!
Great forum, already had a good wander around and enjoyed over people's views.

Cheers

Stagger

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings to the man from the Land of Song,or is that Land of My Fathers,anyway welcome and enjoy the board and the members. At least Wales is nice and green.

Al.

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Older members??? oh, my to see 41 again... not saying how old I am, but suffice it to say MUCH older than you. You are NEVER too old to learn and the iPad is a great little device to learn many things! Tons of great information here on the site as I am sure you have already read.

Chiky

Most reactions

Latest posts