What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hi frm tulipchickuk

tulipchickuk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my first post... i'm looking for help/advice

i'm afraid i left my bag with my ipad on a train today thurs 20th December 2012.

i have tried using the find my iphone feature but it won't update location from last night at 21:44; why is this can anyone tell me?
thanks.

tulipchickuk

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
tulipchickuk said:
my first post... i'm looking for help/advice

i'm afraid i left my bag with my ipad on a train today thurs 20th December 2012.

i have tried using the find my iphone feature but it won't update location from last night at 21:44; why is this can anyone tell me?
thanks.

tulipchickuk

I'm sorry about your loss! In order for the find my iPhone app to find your iPad, the iPad has to be turned on and connected to the Internet. If somebody is in possession of it and turns it on, you should get a location readout. You can use the app to send a message to your iPad, telling the finder hw to contact you.

Last edited:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Hopefully you are able to recover your lost device...good luck!

Most reactions