What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi folks!

Fraya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I would like to change my profile picture in ca book from iPad.
pls inform how do I do it.

Thanks...

OP
F

Fraya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry..it should be 'change profile picture in Facebook from iPad....'

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Regaring your Facebook question, I'm sure other Forum members who are experienced with Facebook will soon help you out. It's a world-wide Forum so you may need to wait for 24 hours to get a reply from some parts of the world.

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free from

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/...User_Guide.pdf

Also the iPad2 manual is available at the Apple iBooks store. It’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

OP
F

Fraya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Tim,

Thank you for the information..I do have the manual...thank you all the same.:)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, I ran into the exact same thing when I initially set up my Facebook page and it seems the only way to add your profile picture is from a "real" computer. Sorry!

Isla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have changed my pic on facebook from my iPad. Upload a pic first by clicking in the camera icon under your current profile pic. When you view the pic the icon on the top right gives you the option to make the picture your profile pic.

Most reactions

Latest posts