What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi folks

cwejg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello I'm new here and name's Chuck, I just got a ipad mini and having a lot of fun learning how to use it.
Most of my questions have been answered by searching this great forum however I have one problem I can't find a answer to. I find things moving on the small screen when I'm trying to read very distracting and was able to block them on the Pc with noscript but haven't found anything in the apps comparable. Is there an App for this or do I just have to get used to it?

Thanks, Chuck

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
What do you mean by moving? The only thing I can think of is ads when viewing web pages in Safari.

If that's the issue, keep an eye out for a icon in the left part of the URL field. It looks like some lines. This will convert most article style web pages into a simplified version for easy reading. It doesn't work everywhere, but where it does it's very nice.

ReadMode.png

OP
C

cwejg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do you mean by moving? The only thing I can think of is ads when viewing web pages in Safari.

If that's the issue, keep an eye out for a icon in the left part of the URL field. It looks like some lines. This will convert most article style web pages into a simplified version for easy reading. It doesn't work everywhere, but where it does it's very nice.

View attachment 60127
OK thanks I'll watch for it. yes ads are the worst.

Most reactions

Latest posts