What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone...

nanouras

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys....

I was searching to find an answer to a problem that I have with my ipad2 32GB wifi/3G that I purchased a month ago when I came across this forum and i just registered. The problem that I have is that everyone 5 or 10 minutes using the wifi I have to go to the main settings, turn the wifi off and on again because the pages will not load. Also if I'm not using the iPad and I pick it up to go on safari or check my mail or do anything else using the wifi, it does the same thing, it will not load unless I turn off and on the wifi. I was wondering if anyone else has the same problem and whether my iPad is faulty or I need to do something with my router. I'm using a linksys router. Any help is much appreciated...

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad1 and a Linksys router too. Some Members have suggested going into 'Settings', 'WiFi' - telling the iPad to 'forget' all the WiFi connections and then entering them again. It seems to work.

Tim

OP
nanouras

nanouras

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
I have an iPad1 and a Linksys router too. Some Members have suggested going into 'Settings', 'WiFi' - telling the iPad to 'forget' all the WiFi connections and then entering them again. It seems to work.

Tim

Hey tim... I tried that but it is still the same...

Most reactions

Latest posts