What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Everyone!

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hihi, and pleased to meet all of you! I'm Aladyleyna, but you can call me Ala if you wish to. I'm from Singapore, and I'm a new iPad owner, having treated myself to one for my graduation present during the middle of february. Of course, this was before I heard about the iPad 2 , but anyway, it still hasn't reached my country yet.

I have come to the conclusion that I don't actually need an iPad, but I have no regrets buying one. It really has made my life so much easier and convenient, I don't know where to start!

Thanks for reading this, and I hope we can get along. Looking forward to chatting with all of you'

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the forum!

For many of us, the iPad is not a necessity, but has made a wonderful luxury item that we soon discover has many more uses than we thought possible!

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ay - caramba!!!

Don't need an iPad....how can this be?

Tim
Scotland

x2...I thought that too...At first I thought it would be fun toy, but now I NEED this sexy thing for more than just dinking around now and then!!! If I could get access to my desktop at work, I'd be in Apple iPad Nirvana!!!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ay - caramba!!!

Tim
Scotland

x2...I thought that too...At first I thought it would be fun toy, but now I NEED this sexy thing for more than just dinking around now and then!!! If I could get access to my desktop at work, I'd be in Apple iPad Nirvana!!!

Is this a company policy issue?

Tim
Scotland

OP
Aladyleyna

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, thanks guys, I feel so welcomed after seeing all your replies! The other forums I've been to are less friendly than this.

For many of us, the iPad is not a necessity, but has made a wonderful luxury item that we soon discover has many more uses than we thought possible!
This, so much! And I'm still in the age of discovery, and already I find myself so impressed with this thing. I'll definitely get another Ipad when this thing conks out.

Well... I can still do a lot of things without it due to my laptop, though with more inconvenience, but when my laptop spoils, which will be very soon since I had it for 3 years, I'll definitely be needing my iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts