What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Everyone!

JustColl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a 60 year old female and love gadgets, whether that's in the kitchen or elsewhere. Computer-wise, I started with an Atari ST and so I've had the enjoyment of seeing how far we've come (PCs, Internet, email and now tablets) - in such a short time. I've come here today because I have a question about Siri. I've long wanted a way of being able to list the contents of my fridge and freezer with sell-by dates, so that nothing gets wasted. Since no-one (AFAIK) has invented a scanner for this, I wondered if there was a way of linking Siri to a 'database' on my iPad and then ask Siri what is in the fridge/freezer. Siri can do this with my calendar, music and contacts ) ie. I can ask him to play a song, tell me upcoming appointments or phone someone. Am I asking in the right place? TIA :)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello and welcome aboard!

Good question on Siri and certainly a neat concept but I am not sure if it can or can't - hopefully someone chimes in with some thoughts :)...

Most reactions

Latest posts