What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone! When i use skype, it stays open~ how do i close? Help!

blader712

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't get it to close

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The first way you can close Skype is to double-click your home button. The lower part of the screen will open. You should see the Skype icon there. Press and hold it and when it either wiggles or has an "X" in the left corner (or both), you can press the X - Skype will close.

In addition, go to the Settings app and find, in the left column, the Skype app. Then, on the right side, you will see an option to "Go offline." Pressing that line will take you to some options, one of which is "immediately" (Skype will then close when you close the app). Now, with this, it will still be in the multitasking bar (from the 1st paragraph) but it will no longer show you as online. Once you've logged off, if you wish to close it all the way - just do the step in the first paragraph.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

OP
blader712

blader712

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thank you sooooo much....i now have closed it!!!!...love this forum!!!!

Most reactions