What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everybody!

brittany16950

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My name is Brittany. I love my refurbished iPad 1. It was a gift from my husband, who is extremely frugal. I wanted an iPad so bad. But I was sure that I wouldn't get one because my technologically challenged husband would never spend such a large chunk of change (AT LEAST $300!!) on a piece of glass and metal. Now that he has fried both of our computers, my iPad is the only thing I have left to connect me to the world and that allows me to do schoolwork. I don't care if it is considered an ancient relic by the Apple store, it has a whole lot of value to me, sentimental and otherwise. I wanted to join the iPadForum community so I can learn to use my device to the fullest potential.

Nakedbabytoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome girl! Don't worry, you won't need those computers most days anyways, we rarely turn ours on. And an iPad 1 is still a very relevant and advanced device, even if Apple no longer thinks it is worth a new OS. :( bad apple!
Anyways, you'll love how easy it is to use. Just be careful and protect it like the glass & metal thing it is, especially around that hubby;) Enjoy!

Most reactions