What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everybody need ipad/airstash help

michae222

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive got an airstash device to take photos from my iPad to a memory card, it just keeps on dropping out (turning itself off) does anybody know why is it me doing something wrong or is it the device, Up to now It has worked but does seem to anymore anybody got any ideas.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had a problem like this...as I recall, and it has been a while, the air stash didn't like the way I had formatted the card. It would work fine if I put the card in the slot and plugged the usb port into a usb on my PC, in that I could use the card. But The air stash would just turn off as soon as I turned it on when trying to use the wifi. That card must be formated a certain way (sorry, the details are vague). I think I was trying to use NTFS, but it wants FAT32. I wanted NTFS so I could save files larger than 4GB to it.

That's all I have to offer you.

MattK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are using an SDXC card, you need to re-format it to FAT32. Instructions are at support dot airstash dot com

With the latest firmware, AirStash does not shut-off but pops up a message to your iPad explaining that your SDXC card needs to be formatted.
There is a 4GB file limit with FAT32, but the Wearable Inc. team is working on a new file system as a future software update to eliminate this barrier.

If you still have issues, you can contact Maxell support: call 1-800-377-5887 (North America only), or email techsupp dot maxell dot com

Most reactions

Latest posts